The Opus Group seeks a creative, enthusiastic and flexible Office & Project Coordinator to support our Denver office.
We’re changing the way people live and work by developing, designing, and constructing high-quality, state-of-the-art buildings, delivering on clients’ visions, and we can only do this with great people. Our culture and work environment allow our talented associates to grow and thrive. We are fast paced and focus on challenging work assignments, professional development and mentoring to ensure our team members continue to learn and grow.
Team members receive a comprehensive suite of benefits. Not only are we building significant, truly integrated design-build projects, but our teams also contribute to the community with the Opus Foundation® and support the environment with our sustainability initiatives. We also realize that you have a life outside of work – balance is important. We work hard but also have fun!
Working out of our regional office in Denver, CO, the Office & project Coordinator will be responsible for providing adminstrative support to our construction project management team as well as providing general office support and front desk receptionist services.
Project Management Support including:
- Assisting with proposal preparation, RFI responses, submittals, transmittals, processing shop drawings and blueprints and preparation of bid documents.
- Maintain update and track various subcontractor documents and maintain subcontractor distribution lists.
- Provide field site assistance, including coordinating timesheets for field employees and coordinating and processing new hire packets.
- Assemble project close-out packages and manuals.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other documents.
- Schedule and organize meetings/appointments and manage multiple calendars.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
General Office Support
- Perform receptionist duties, including greeting and screening visitors and operating the switchboard.
- Open and distribute mail, and prepare outgoing packages and mailings.
- Perform copying and printing tasks, including the coordination of projects with outside reproduction service vendors.
- Coordinate office and employee events
- Associate’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field; or equivalent, relevant experience and knowledge
- 3-5 years’ related administrative and office work experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Punctual and dependable
- Effective communication techniques, including strong written and verbal skills
- Effective interpersonal skills for interaction with a diverse group of clients, vendors and visitors
- Ability to work in a team environment across multiple disciplines
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Ability to coordinate several activities and meet deadlines despite constant interruptions throughout the day
- Strong organization skills, effective time management skills and an eye for detail
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
The companies comprising The Opus Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.