Founders Properties, L.L.C. seeks an Asset Management and Finance Assistant to join our team in Minnetonka.
Founders Properties provides a full range of acquisition, financing, asset and investment management services for institutions, family offices, and high-net-worth investors. Since 1998 we have been involved in raising and managing 13 commercial real estate investment funds with a purchase value of $2.5 billion covering more than 25.3 million square feet. The current portfolio of approximately 60 institutional grade properties includes office, industrial, and retail projects located throughout the United States.
In collaboration with the other Asset Management and Finance Assistant - responsibilities include providing administrative support services to the Asset Management/Finance team and Company officers with routine company and company-related personal matters, as well as coordinating multiple concurrent activities that support Company programs, processes, and objectives in the immediate office, and in other offices as requested.
1. Assistance to Assigned Officer(s)
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and manage calendars.
- Coordinate travel and lodging arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports and obtain missing documentation.
- Screen calls and visitors.
- Review and handle incoming mail.
- Coordinate and prepare correspondence, presentations, reports, and other documents as requested.
- Manage acquisition, disposition and loan paperwork from attorney’s office for signature.
- Maintain RE License renewal information.
- Prepare/print board meeting materials.
- Work/coordinate closely with other Company offices.
2. Investor Relations
- Support relationship with investors
- Answer phone calls with excellent customer service skills; try to answer questions or direct to appropriate Company officer.
- Organize Investor meetings and materials.
- Draft and distribute Capital Call, Distribution, and Approval letters to investors.
- Manage and track Subscription Agreements for new funds.
- Maintain Investor database on Workbench work with IT for changes and updates.
3. Report Creation and Distribution
- Coordinate the creation and distribution of quarterly investor reports. Work with accounting to obtain financial and property management reports.
- Distribute lease documents; organize and maintain lease filing system.
- Assist the Director of Engineering with the production and distribution of property inspection reports.
4. General Administrative Responsibilities
- Prepare correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other routine documents.
- Schedule and organize meetings and appointments and maintain calendars as requested.
- Perform copying and printing tasks, including the coordination of projects with outside reproduction service vendors.
- Maintain an appropriate inventory of office supplies.
- Make transportation and lodging arrangements for business travel; and prepare and process expense reports, as requested.
- Maintain knowledge of Company administrative policies, procedures and practices; monitor and assist with compliance.
- Manage IT issues, including phone issues, with assistance and direction from the corporate IT department.
- Initiate and follow up on office equipment and facility requests.
5. Information and Document Management
- Organize and maintain records and recordkeeping systems and databases, including legal database logging and filing.
- Manage efficient document storage and retention for the office, including allocating file storage locations, establishing and maintaining index system(s), and filing/retrieval of documents to/from current files and off-site storage.
- Manage usage and capacity of electronic storage. Create files and upload documents to external website for file sharing.
6. Accounting Department Assistance
- Provide support to Accounting Team which includes meeting scheduling, class registrations, and other administrative duties as necessary.
- Manage annual transmission of K1 Documents to clients by downloading documents from external extranet site, saving to our system and distributing to clients.
- Provide assistance with various projects as assigned or requested.
- Associate’s degree in business related field; or equivalent relevant knowledge and experience
- Five or more years’ general administrative experience in a professional office setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong ability to proof work resulting in communications which do not contain grammatical or spelling mistakes
- Professional interpersonal skills for interaction with a diverse group of vendors and visitors. Exceptional ability to present the highest professional manner in all interactions with clients
- Proven ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and be self-directed
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation with the demonstrated ability to meet established deadlines
- Good decision making skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat and Illustrator applications or the ability to quickly achieve proficiency
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
Founders Properties, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.