The Opus Group seeks a full time Architectural Visualization Specialist to join our Design team. We offer a flexible, family friendly work environment where you’ll receive a generous benefit package including immediate 401k match and help repaying your student loan.
We’re changing the way people live and work by developing, designing, and constructing high-quality, state-of-the-art buildings, delivering on clients’ visions, and we can only do this with great people. Our culture and work environment allow our talented associates to grow and thrive. We are fast paced and focus on challenging work assignments, professional development and mentoring to ensure our team members continue to learn and grow.
Not only are we building significant, truly integrated design-build projects, but our teams also contribute to the community with the Opus Foundation® and support the environment with our sustainability initiatives. We also realize that you have a life outside of work – balance is important. We work hard but also have fun!
Working out of our headquarters in Minnetonka, MN, the Architectural Visualization Specialist is a collaborative position assisting with the production of 3D visualization, walk through animation, Virtual Reality production and motion graphics.
3D Visualization / Animation
- Production of 3D renderings using supplied models from Revit, Sketch UP and 3ds Max for design verification, client meetings and marketing efforts
- Assist in the production of 3D walk / fly through animation
- Assist in the development of Virtual Reality (VR) environments for client meetings and marketing efforts
- Assist in the preparation of video presentations that combine 3D still renderings, 3D animation, 2D architectural graphics and video footage
General graphics and coordination
- Assist in the coordination of a unified appearance to the Opus Group’s presentations, documents, and proposals.
- Assist in the preparation design proposal graphics and architectural efforts as requested.
- Assist in the production of various marketing materials.
- Assist in the management of project image and design assets
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Graphic Design, or similar degree, plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the architectural design practice, the construction industry and real estate development projects are desired.
- There is a need for strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with company, and outside personnel.
- The ability to schedule, prioritize and ensure completion and accuracy of assigned tasks.
- Ability to coordinate large projects as well as graphic design, photography, illustration and page layout experience helpful.
- Required software proficiency
- Autodesk Revit
- 3ds Max
- Trimble SketchUp
- V-Ray rendering engine for Max and Sketch Up
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- Microsoft Office
- Additional desired software experience
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe InDesign
- Autodesk Stingray, Unity or other VR platform
The companies comprising The Opus Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.