Founders Properties, L.L.C. seeks a Financial Analyst to join our team in Minnetonka.
Founders Properties provides a full range of acquisition, financing, asset and investment management services for institutions, family offices, and high-net-worth investors. Since 1998 we have been involved in raising and managing 13 commercial real estate investment funds with a purchase value of $2.5 billion covering more than 25.3 million square feet. The current portfolio of approximately 60 institutional grade properties includes office, industrial, and retail projects located throughout the United States.
This position supports the Acquisition, Sale and Finance function of Founders Properties. The primary responsibility of this job is to create and review the financial analysis of investments. This position will also provide assistance with the acquisition, finance and disposition process.
- Provide detailed financial analysis of potential investments.
- Create complex cash flow projections that allow for variable sensitivity analysis.
- Review and analyze investment materials, Argus files and third party cash flow projections.
- Research and summarize local real estate markets, trends and demographics.
- Evaluate companies (tenants) and their business models, financials, current conditions and future plans.
Acquisition and Disposition Process
- Coordinate collection and distribution of due diligence materials.
- Manage the closing process for the acquisition, financing and disposition of investments.
- Review and summarize lease documents and other due diligence materials.
- Assist with the review of purchase and sale agreements and loan documents.
Asset Management and Marketing
- Work with the marketing department on the creation and distribution of materials.
- Assist asset management with investor reports
- Provide asset management with other required financial analysis.
Performs Other Duties and Responsibilities as Assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, real estate, business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of two years related experience in commercial real estate finance, development or brokerage is preferred.
- Proficient in Argus and Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Individual must be analytic, detailed oriented and self-motivated.
- Interpersonal skill required to interact effectively with investment team, sellers, lenders and investors.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
Founders Properties, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.