The Opus Group seeks a Part Time Administrative Assistant to join our growing Legal & Risk team.
We build more than buildings. We are building greatness, in both our projects and our people. The combination of our people, culture, and unique project delivery approach truly differentiates us – it’s why our associates come here, and why they stay – just ask them. Team Opus associates collaborate to advance our client goals, our communities, and their careers, every single day. At Opus you have an unmatched opportunity with a growing, industry leading organization to learn and develop professionally, while having fun along the way. You get to create solutions, forge relationships, and work with industry experts. Our award winning teams are united by one mission, and are driven to deliver impactful results for our clients and communities. If you want to build more, join us at Opus.
Working out of our headquarters in Minnetonka, MN, office, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the risk and environmental teams. The ideal candidate would be able to work a set schedule of 20-25 hours per week.
- Provide the following administrative support:
- Arrange for overnight mailings and couriers
- Download, print, scan and bind environmental reports and documents
- Prepare insurance binders
- Word processing
- Manage insurance policies, certificates and other documents
- Maintain paper and electronic files and documents
- Prepare, copy and file documents as required
- Review legal documents for accuracy and completeness and process them for signature
- Communicate and interact with internal departments, environmental consultants, brokers, adjusters, outside counsel and others on matters and processes as required
- Maintain and organize databases, files, and computer file systems
- Assist with litigation matters, litigation tracking system and litigation database
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Highly detailed individual with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is resourceful, capable of meeting deadlines, and can work both independently and in teams
- Ability to exercise good judgment and handle confidential matters
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Post-secondary education and general business or law firm experience
The companies comprising The Opus Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.