The Opus Group seeks an Office & Project Coordinator to join our talented Phoenix team. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to shape your work week. We need support at least 25 hours per week, so if you have the skills and commitment to success we seek, we are open to part-time or full-time work.
We build more than buildings. We are building greatness, in both our projects and our people. The combination of our people, culture, and unique project delivery approach truly differentiates us – it’s why our associates come here, and why they stay – just ask them. Team Opus associates collaborate to advance our client goals, our communities, and their careers, every single day. At Opus you have an unmatched opportunity with a growing, industry leading organization to learn and develop professionally, while having fun along the way. You get to create solutions, forge relationships, and work with industry experts. Our award winning teams are united by one mission, and are driven to deliver impactful results for our clients and communities. If you want to build more, join us at Opus.
Working out of our Phoenix, AZ office, the Office and Project Coordinator will be responsible for organizing and coordinating activities and providing administrative services which support associates, programs and processes in the Phoenix office. Duties include coordinating real estate project information flow and documentation, including tenant information flow and documentation; ensuring proper documentation of lease negotiations and other transactions; planning and preparing special events; providing support for new business efforts; and coordinating project-specific meetings.
General Office Support
- Perform receptionist duties, including greeting and screening visitors and operating the main switchboard.
- Open and distribute mail, and prepare outgoing FedEx, UPS, and USPS packages and other mailings.
- Perform copying and printing tasks, including the coordination of projects with outside reproduction service vendors.
- Coordinate office and associate events as requested.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
Real Estate Project Coordination
- Monitor and coordinate the information flow on real estate projects through initial planning to project close as directed by lead developer.
- Schedule and plan project meetings.
- Monitor information flow and ensure the completion of all critical tasks related to the specific project.
- Maintain daily contact with construction, design, and real estate staff to effectively communicate status and coordinate completion of related action items.
- Support real estate team in new business efforts.
- Assist with preparation of proposals in response to RFPs/RFQs.
- Provide proposal production support, including gathering and creating content, layout and assembly.
- Manage project proposals, including creating and maintaining timelines, ensuring compliance with RFP requirements and coordinating with proposal team.
- Maintain records of projects and information in applicable databases.
- Provide general administrative support for all real estate actions, including document collection, file organization, and file maintenance of all transactions and decisions.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, proposals, presentations and other documents.
Tenant Leasing and Sale Process
- Coordinate execution of tenant documentation with leasing and development personnel.
- Develop a thorough and systematic knowledge of the leasing and outlot sale process for each project.
- Develop an understanding of the overall leasing schematic plan and coordinate the approval process of leases and outlot sales.
- Track and ensure the timeliness of any notices, delivery dates, and construction-related approvals on each lease or outlot transaction.
- Interface regularly with outside persons directly or indirectly involved with the development project to coordinate the information flow (i.e. brokers, other developers, tenants, outlot buyers, etc.)
Marketing and Research
- Prepare and/or coordinate materials for project marketing and sales.
- Coordinate project-specific broker open houses, ground breaking ceremonies, marketing materials, and award submittals.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to ensure uniform brand standards and consistency in all marketing efforts.
- Plan, develop, and execute office specific activities, including broker appreciation events, local trade shows and event hosting.
- Enhance knowledge of real estate industry and current industry trends relative to the Company’s products and services.
- Develop a thorough and systematic knowledge of relevant markets, competitive developers, retail tenants, retail developments and their general transaction structures, and prospective projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate or a related field or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Minimum of five years’ related experience in real estate development, construction administration, or the brokerage business
- Good understanding of the construction industry and the real estate development community and how these groups relate to one another
- Effective verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact successfully with people in various disciplines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Ability to prioritize time and responsibilities in such a way as to fulfill primary goals and complete numerous details that accompany each project
- Personal qualities of persistence, diplomacy, and organization
The companies comprising The Opus Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and veteran or disability status.