Founders Properties, L.L.C. seeks a Financial Analyst to join our team in Minnetonka.
Founders Properties provides a full range of acquisition, financing, asset and investment management services for institutions, family offices, and high-net-worth investors. Since 1998 we have been involved in raising and managing 13 commercial real estate investment funds with a purchase value of $2.5 billion covering more than 25.3 million square feet. The current portfolio of approximately 60 institutional grade properties includes office, industrial, and retail projects located throughout the United States.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the Acquisition, Disposition and Finance function of Founders Properties. The primary responsibility of this job is to create and review the financial analysis of investments. This position will also provide assistance with the acquisition, finance and disposition process.
- Provide detailed financial analysis of potential acquisitions and dispositions.
- Create complex cash flow projections that allow for variable sensitivity analysis.
- Review and analyze investment materials, Argus files and third party cash flow projections.
- Research and summarize local real estate markets, trends and demographics.
- Evaluate companies (tenants) and their business models, financials, current conditions and future plans.
Acquisition and Disposition Process
- Coordinate collection and distribution of due diligence materials.
- Review, summarize and analyze lease documents and other due diligence materials for acquisitions.
- Assist with the review of purchase and sale agreements and loan documents.
Asset Management and Marketing
- Assist asset management with investor reports and presentations.
- Provide asset management with required financial analysis such as lease analysis, loan compliance calculations and fund level cash flows.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, real estate, business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of two years related experience in commercial real estate finance, development or brokerage is preferred.
- Proficient in Argus and Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Individual must be analytic, detailed oriented and self-motivated.
- Interpersonal skill required to interact effectively with investment team, sellers, lenders and investors.