The Opus Group seeks a Project Manager to join our Denver team.
We build more than buildings. We are building greatness, in both our projects and our people. The combination of our people, culture, and unique project delivery approach truly differentiates us – it is why our associates come here, and why they stay. Team Opus associates collaborate to advance our client goals, our communities, and their careers. At Opus, you have an unmatched opportunity with a growing, industry leading organization to learn and develop professionally, while having fun along the way. Our award winning teams are united by one mission and are driven to deliver impactful results.
We value our associates and the time they spend building more with us. We offer a comprehensive suite of benefits aimed at supporting them in and out of the workplace, including:
- healthcare, dental and vision coverage
- a 401(k) plan and immediate company match
- a student loan payback program
- paid time off
- paid holidays
- birthday holiday
- community time off
- caregiver leave
- tuition reimbursement
- paid licensures and professional memberships
Working out of our Denver, CO office, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing contract negotiations, and design and construction of complex industrial and multi-family projects, with the goal of completing quality projects on time and on budget.
The salary range for this position is between$85,400 - $128,00 per year, based on experience and qualifications.
Business Development and Sales
- Plan and execute Opus development projects
- Procure, plan and execute development opportunities for 3rd parties such as corporate and higher education clients
- Promote and market construction services and products.
- Develop proposals for construction projects according to customer specifications.
- Follow up on proposals to close sale and secure client decision on project.
- Manage the development of specifications to meet client requirements for budget, schedule and quality.
- Manage the development of complete and accurate proposal and working drawings for projects.
Project Construction and Close-out
- Manage construction operations and ensure success of each project.
- Review margin projections, schedule, and quality assurance for assigned projects and prepare regular reports on project progress.
- Manage company-wide commitments on net lease projects.
- Maintain good customer and outside vendor relationships throughout project duration and beyond to enhance prospect of future projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related area
- Must have a minimum of five years’ design-build construction-project management experience, requiring knowledge of accounting, budgeting, and cost allocation procedures
- Solid problem-solving skills and the ability to work efficiently and independently
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and customer relations skills
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B).
The companies comprising The Opus Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.