The Opus Group seeks a Marketing Coordinator to join our talented Marketing & Brand team.
We build more than buildings. We are building greatness, in both our projects and our people. The combination of our people, culture, and unique project delivery approach truly differentiates us – it is why our associates come here, and why they stay. Team Opus associates collaborate to advance our client goals, our communities, and their careers. At Opus, you have an unmatched opportunity with a growing, industry leading organization to learn and develop professionally, while having fun along the way. Our award winning teams are united by one mission and are driven to deliver impactful results.
We value our associates and the time they spend building more with us. We offer a comprehensive suite of benefits aimed at supporting them in and out of the workplace, including:
- healthcare, dental and vision coverage
- a 401(k) plan and immediate company match
- a student loan payback program
- paid time off
- paid holidays
- birthday holiday
- community time off
- caregiver leave
- tuition reimbursement
- paid licensures and professional memberships
Working at Opus’ headquarters office in Minnetonka, MN, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and support services to assist the overall efforts of the marketing and brand team members in the Minnetonka Headquarters office. Responsibilities include performing tasks and assisting in projects that support business growth, associate engagement and retention, program administration and organization-wide initiatives.
- General support of marketing, brand and communication related activities within the team and the organization overall, including but not limited to implementation of marketing campaigns, marketing materials update/production, tracking mailings, phone outreach to clients, responding to vendor inquiries, etc. as needed.
- Lead and implement final project photography process – scheduling, tracking, image library
- Support the administration of the Opus client insights gathering according to established process – organizing, scheduling, tracking, managing, and logging client outreach and responses – and recommend continuous improvement to the process
- Post or publish internal communications through various digital channels
- Assist with brand execution within the office(s)
- Coordinate photo and video release process
- Various brand support duties as assigned
- Anticipate needs and provide proactive, high-quality support for marketing and brand team members
- Administer marketing Outlook inbox and related communications
- Assist with execution of specific company-wide events
- Coordinate stationery orders, across the organization, including business cards
- Assist with Holiday card program
- Maintain inventory and distribute materials to regional offices
- Support room set-up/take-down for conference rooms or cafeteria upon request for team or company events
- Support of Opus Project Library (OPL) maintenance, as requested
- Assist with Covid-19 Response Team (CRT) and Diversity Equity Inclusion (DEI) Action Team needs, as requested
- Support or manage special project execution, as requested
- Perform other general administrative tasks, as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field; or equivalent, relevant experience and knowledge
- 3-5 years’ related work experience, ideally in a professional role that required frequent interface with customers
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Adobe Creative Suite, graphic design and/or video editing experience a plus
- Customer-first orientation; and recognition that everyone we serve is a customer of our team in some manner
- Motivated self-starter with strong organization skills, effective time management skills and an eye for detail
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn marketing tools and/or programs
- Effective communication, including strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects/deliverables at one time
- Ability to work fluidly within a team, where both structure and ambiguity may be present, and willingness to ask questions to ensure clarity for best outcome
- Effective interpersonal skills for interaction with a diverse group of clients, vendors, and visitors, and remain calm and constructive regardless of other involved in a situation
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work in a team environment across multiple disciplines
- Ability to discern the root cause or core need when receiving multiple points of input
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively under pressure while meeting short timelines
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B).
The companies comprising The Opus Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.