The Opus Group seeks a Talent Acquisition & Experience Partner to join our talented Human Resources team.
We build more than buildings. We are building greatness, in both our projects and our people. The combination of our people, culture, and unique project delivery approach truly differentiates us – it’s why our associates come here, and why they stay. Team Opus associates collaborate to advance our client goals, our communities, and their careers. At Opus you have an unmatched opportunity with a growing, industry leading organization to learn and develop professionally, while having fun along the way. You get to create solutions, forge relationships, and work with industry experts. Our award winning teams are united by one mission, and are driven to deliver impactful results for our clients and communities. If you want to build more, join us at Opus.
We value our associates and the time they spend building more with us. We offer a comprehensive suite of benefits aimed at supporting them in and out of the workplace, including:
- Healthcare, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan and immediate company match
- Student loan payback program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays, including a birthday holiday
- Community time off
- Caregiver leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid licensures and professional memberships
Working at Opus' headquarters office in Minnetonka, MN, the Talent Acquisition & Experience Partner a primary point of contact for assigned business group(s) on recruitment matters. The Talent Acquisition & Experience Partner will provide consultation, guidance and tactical support to leaders on Talent Acquisition processes to align people strategies with business goals. This position leverages knowledge of the business and relationships across organization, along with their own experience and expertise, to achieve results. The role will be accountable to deliver on responsibilities for all Opus business groups as well as to support DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) programs, functions, and culture. The successful Talent Acquisition & Experience Partner will act as an associate champion, managerial advisor and organizational change agent.
The salary range for this position is between $72,000-$89,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications.
- Establish and maintain strong, trusting relationships with managers and leaders; serve as a trusted thought partner, influencing, coaching and providing guidance as needed; act as a change agent to support business needs.
- Deliver full life-cycle recruitment for field and professional openings.
- Lead recruitment kick off conversations with Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners.
- Utilize innovative sourcing techniques - Leverage technology to attract passive and active candidates.
- Prepare candidates’ interview process (phone screens, on site interview, candidate travel, etc.).
- Provide timely communication to the candidates, hiring managers and other partners in the recruitment process.
- Build relationships with HR and other functional/business leaders in assigned area(s) to set the recruiting processes and ownership.
- Ensure the candidate pipeline and recruiting process is meeting the needs of Opus.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a broad network of candidates in positions that Opus regularly recruits for including: Project Managers, Superintendents, Real Estate Developers
- Create outreach and candidate sourcing strategies for enhancing the breadth, depth, and quality of our candidate pipeline
- Partner with the HRBPs to develop candidate capture strategies
- Train and coach managers on recruitment best practices and processes to support the talent acquisition needs of Opus.
- Create and utilize new hire and recruiting metrics (quality, quantity, time to hire, sourcing, manager satisfaction, etc.) to analyze for continuous improvement and evaluating success.
- Provide thought leadership around recruitment and retention programs, processes and methodologies.
- Analyze current processes and make recommendation for improvement to retention strategies at Opus.
- Develop and implement process and program enhancements to enhance recruitment processes and candidate pipelines.
- Analyze current vendors and job posting boards and processes to ensure we utilizing the best processes
- Coordinate DEI efforts through participation in and support of the DEI Action Team to further develop and deliver Opus DEI initiatives.
- Coordinating support for the various work stream teams within the Opus DEI Action Team to drive to successful deliverables.
- Research, develop, recommend, and implement creative strategies to foster organizational racial equity, diversity and inclusion goals.
- Partner to build, drive and participate in recruiting events and strategic recruiting relationships (i.e. Virtual career fairs, college career fairs, diversity events and more).
- Partner with HRBP team on internal work on diversity, equity and inclusion and implement systems and ongoing associate education designed to support and encourage necessary conversations and culture evolution.
- For DEI related work, incumbent will take direction, seek guidance from, and collaborate directly with the DEI Action Team Executive Sponsors – VP, Human Resources and VP, Marketing & Brand
- Direct support of talent management compliance including EEO, OFCCP and I9 compliance.
- Work on multiple projects independently and participate as a team member to deliver successful projects and programs.
- Be a flexible partner and teammate, willing and able to play different roles on the team, such as: strategic partner, employee advocate, change agent, facilitator/coordinator, or business person.
- Other duties and projects as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organization Development, Psychology or related discipline; or equivalent, relevant experience and knowledge.
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources with emphasis on full cycle recruitment
- Experience working within ATS and HRIS/HCM systems; JDE, iCIMS and Oracle HCM and ORC preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working with Federal, State, Local Affirmative Action and related compliance, OFCCP and EEOC requirements.
- Advanced interpersonal, listening and communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills, and a record of accomplishment of effectively communicating with and influencing at all levels.
- Demonstrated competence and experience in talent acquisition, associate engagement and relations, talent and organization development, diversity and inclusion.
- An interest in automating HR processes to allow HR to become a consultative and strategic function.
- Creative problem-solving skills, strong initiative, and sound judgment.
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Office tools, including the ability to perform workforce analytics in Excel.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to travel to multiple work sites occasionally/as needed.
- Exposure to leading project/process work that showcases attention to detail and organizational ability to effectively organize, plan, control and prioritize work/projects
- Experience leading and/or supporting change management efforts
- Experience supporting multiple sites and a remote workforce
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B).
The companies comprising The Opus Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and veteran or disability status.