The Opus Group seeks a Real Estate Development Coordinator to join our growing Indianapolis Office team.
We build more than buildings. We are building greatness, in both our projects and our people. The combination of our people, culture, and unique project delivery approach truly differentiates us – it is why our associates come here, and why they stay. Team Opus associates collaborate to advance our client goals, our communities, and their careers. At Opus, you have an unmatched opportunity with a growing, industry leading organization to learn and develop professionally, while having fun along the way. Our award winning teams are united by one mission and are driven to deliver impactful results.
We value our associates and the time they spend building more with us. We offer a comprehensive suite of benefits aimed at supporting them in and out of the workplace, including:
- healthcare, dental and vision coverage
- a 401(k) plan and immediate company match
- a student loan payback program
- paid time off
- paid holidays
- birthday holiday
- community time off
- caregiver leave
- tuition reimbursement
- paid licensures and professional memberships
Working at Opus' office in Indianapolis, IN the Real Estate Development Coordinator will provide general support to the whole office and work closely with the development team to organize, support, create and implement the operational, administrative and marketing requirements for the team. Responsibilities include complete administrative support, marketing coordination, project management and event coordination for the development team.
Administrative & General Office Support
- Coordinate the timely processing of job-specific correspondence, proposals, and project promotion packages, due diligence materials, contracts, and agreements.
- Create and maintain real estate and related accounting job files, filing systems and database systems.
- Maintain efficient document storage and retention for the office, including allocating file storage locations, establishing and maintaining index system, and filing/retrieval of documents to/from current files and off-site storage.
- Coordinate usage and help manage capacity of electronic storage.
- Assist on a regular basis with the timely updating of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database.
- Coordinate meeting and conference calls with brokers, consultants, landowners and lenders and maintain calendars.
- Maintain and update project meeting notes as required.
- Assist with the coordination of rental property matters, as requested.
- Screen calls from potential tenants/customers.
- Contact and schedule property cleaning services as requested.
- Ensure proper lease execution and distribution.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare and process monthly expense reports for assigned team members.
- Prepare general correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, and presentations as requested.
- Open and distribute mail, prepare outgoing FedEx, UPS and USPS packages and mailings.
- Perform or coordinate copying and printing tasks, including the coordination of projects with outside reproduction service vendors.
- Provide other general support, including phone call screening and scheduling for specified members of the real estate team.
- Coordinate office and associate events as requested or assigned.
- Assist staff with other administrative duties as requested.
- Maintain knowledge of Opus administrative policies and procedures.
Development and Project Management Support
- Support development team in new business efforts, including assisting with preparation of letters of intent, proposals, responses to RFP’s/RFQ’s, etc.
- Assist with project specific municipal and agency approvals and submittals.
- Develop and prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Maintain records of projects and information in proprietary CRM database.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of files, records, and lists.
- Coordinate and update market research information, as directed.
- Assist with special leasing and management initiatives, as directed.
- Manage broker database.
- Work with the development team to implement marketing objectives.
- Coordinate with Opus Marketing Department to ensure uniform brand standards and consistency in all marketing efforts.
- Customize marketing templates for marketing materials and presentations.
- Develop a plan (including budget and timeline) for all marketing, advertising, and sponsorships on an annual basis, working with the Vice President/General Manager to approve and implement plan.
- Track targeted clients and brokers to ensure consistent contacts are being maintained by the development team and update CRM contact list.
- Assist with local or office specific brand communication efforts, including collateral material and public and media relations.
- Plan, develop and execute office and project specific activities, including broker appreciation events, groundbreaking ceremonies, local trade shows, event hosting and award submittals.
- Develop and update project specific marketing materials, including fact sheets, brochures, photography, site signage and web-based media.
- Take ownership of all marketing timelines and deadlines and coordinate efforts with local teams.
- Support opportunities to maintain public visibility of Opus team leaders, including panelist opportunities, media interviews, professional journal articles, etc.
- Utilize graphic arts expertise to enhance proposals, brochures, presentation materials and other in-house marketing efforts.
- Assists with company events, promotions and entertainment as required.
- Perform other general administrative tasks, as assigned.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in English, Communications, or a related field; or equivalent relevant experience
- Two to Three years of related work experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); plus working with InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop, a plus
- Effective communication techniques, including strong written and verbal skills
- Motivated self-starter with strong organization skills and effective time management skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Experience with contact database management software (CRM)
- Ability to work in a team environment across multiple disciplines
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively under pressure while meeting short timelines
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B).
The companies comprising The Opus Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and veteran or disability status.
Interested parties should apply on our website at