The Opus Group seeks a Part Time Office Assistant to join our growing team.
We build more than buildings. We are building greatness, in both our projects and our people. The combination of our people, culture, and unique project delivery approach truly differentiates us – it’s why our associates come here, and why they stay. Team Opus associates collaborate to advance our client goals, our communities, and their careers. At Opus you have an unmatched opportunity with a growing, industry leading organization to learn and develop professionally, while having fun along the way. You get to create solutions, forge relationships, and work with industry experts. Our award-winning teams are united by one mission and are driven to deliver impactful results for our clients and communities. If you want to build more, join us at Opus.
Working out of our Minnetonka headquarters, the Office Assistant will provide back up support to the front desk receptionist, and general support assistance to ensure a pleasant working experience throughout the building.
The ideal candidate must be able to work Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 2:30pm.
- Provide daily phone back up support for front desk receptionist as needed
- Sort incoming mail and deliver packages
- Assist departments with meeting space set up, take down and catering
- Assist with special projects or events as requested
- Perform weekly and monthly office duties and tasks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent relevant experience and knowledge
- Minimum of one-year office reception and general administrative experience
- Ability bend, stoop, reach high and low, continuous walking while working at a consistent pace and able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- A strong desire to serve and communicate with the public
- Punctual and dependable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, experience, and knowledge of a VoIP phone system
- Professional appearance and demeanor, with a positive and pleasant personality
- Sound reasoning and good judgment
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Courteous and effective interpersonal skills for interaction with a diverse group of clients, vendors, and visitors
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B).
The companies comprising The Opus Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and veteran or disability status.
Interested parties should apply on our website at