Construction on The Nic on Fifth is progressing as we move towards the completion and turning over of the first units in August. Recent construction highlights include:
- Windows are installed on the entire 26-story tower.
- No longer needed to bring large items to the top of the structure, the tower crane was taken down this past weekend.
- There are about six more concrete pours until the parking ramp is topped out.
- Units are framed up to level 21, sheetrock is installed to level 10, the walls have been painted and the shower surround tile installed up to level 8.
- Opus’ carpenters are performing the cabinet and millwork installation in all of the apartment units. They have just wrapped up the install on level 7 and are moving to level 8.
Recently, the leasing center in the skyway level of the Baker Center opened in conjunction with the website launch. Stop by the leasing center or check out the website to learn more about the height of downtown living.