Ron Ensley, LEED AP, Senior Project Manager
Years with Opus: 2
Project Credits:Goodyear Crossing Industrial Park, Rangeview Industrial Center, Opus Airport Industrial
Event: AZBEX Phoenix Metro Development Summit: Developer Quick Hit
- The Phoenix team recently completed the 393,292-square-foot Opus Airport Industrial and are currently working on the 540,349-square-foot Goodyear Crossing spec industrial and 407-unit 7th Street Mixed-Use development. Also, development on The Standard a Pima Center, a 128,000-square-foot, speculative office building, is underway in Scottsdale.
- Ron shared highlights of each of these projects.
- Opus Airport Industrial was an infill project near the airport. It features 36-foot clear height.
- In total, we are planning to develop four buildings at Goodyear Crossing, totaling nearly 1.6 million square feet. This rail-serviced facility is located in an ideal distribution corridor.
- The Standard at Pima Center is ideally located on the heavily travelled Loop 101 in Scottsdale with ideal parking and high ceiling heights.
- The 7th Street Mixed-Use development features 407 apartment units, 31,000 square feet of retail and 783 parking stalls.
- We have several keys to success including being a developer first, access to capital and established partnerships, speed to market and quality product.
- Overall, we’re very optimistic for the Phoenix market, including industrial, multifamily, office and senior housing.