In December 2014 structural precast was installed, the tower crane was set, wood framing began and below grade waterproofing and masonry was completed. As the team looks begins the year, they will complete structural precast, backfill the foundations to grade and more.
Once completed before the beginning of the fall 2015 semester, District Flats will offer 259 beds in 119 fully-furnished units and luxurious amenities, including:
- private and group study areas,
- a cyber café and computer lounge,
- a fitness center with on-demand classes,
- a movie theater,
- a game room,
- a club room,
- an outdoor terrace with fire pits and
- secure underground parking and bike storage.