Voting is now open for the 4th annual Gerry Rauenhorst Building Community Award!
The Opus Group® and the Opus Foundation® launched the Building Community Award in 2015 to honor our founder Gerry Rauenhorst's legacy of giving. This award brings together impactful nonprofit organizations serving our markets, Opus associates and the greater public to build community. The winning nonprofit will receive a $65,000 grant—representing 65 years of giving back—and the remaining finalists will each receive $5,000!
We're excited to launch this year's award and engage our community to recognize impactful nonprofit organizations in Opus markets across the country. This year's finalists are:
- Girls on the Run - Chicago (representing Chicago/Milwaukee)
- Metro Caring (representing Denver)
- Variety – The Children's Charity (representing Des Moines)
- Elevate Indianapolis (representing Indianapolis)
- reStart, Inc. (representing Kansas City)
- The Link (representing Minneapolis)
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul Phoenix (representing Phoenix)
- North Side Community School Early Education Center (representing St. Louis)
Vote & Promote
Last year we received 48,000 votes, and we're looking forward to breaking that record! Please help us make this year's award a success in two simple steps
- Vote now!
- Share with your friends, family, coworkers and acquaintances by clicking the links below:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+ | Pinterest
It's that easy!
Voting is open from April 24 at 9:00 a.m. CDT to May 4 at 3:00 p.m. CDT. The winner will be announced May 11.
See the Finalists & Vote
The Opus Foundation is building community for a better tomorrow by supporting projects and programs that make our communities better places to live, work and raise families through grants to nonprofit organizations in the areas of early childhood education, youth development, workforce development, community revitalization and pressing/emerging needs. Read more about the Foundation's work.