Voting is now open for the 5th annual Gerry Rauenhorst Building Community Award!
The Opus Group® and the Opus Foundation® launched the Building Community Award in 2015 to honor our founder Gerry Rauenhorst's legacy of giving. This award brings together impactful nonprofit organizations serving our markets, Opus associates and the greater public to build community. The winning nonprofit will receive a $66,000 grant—representing 66 years of giving back—and the remaining finalists will each receive $5,000!
We're excited to launch this year's award and engage our community to recognize impactful nonprofit organizations in Opus markets across the country. This year's finalists are:
- Cradles to Crayons (representing Chicago)
- Denver Kids (representing Denver)
- Anawim Housing (representing Des Moines)
- St. Mary's Child Center (representing Indianapolis)
- Prep-KC (representing Kansas City)
- Special Olympics Minnesota (representing Minneapolis)
- Homeless Youth Connection (representing Phoenix)
- JJK Foundation (representing St. Louis)
Vote & PromoteLast year we received 48,000 votes, and we're looking forward to breaking that record! Please help us make this year's award a success in two simple steps.
- Vote now!
- Share with your friends, family, coworkers and acquaintances by clicking the links below:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Pinterest | Instagram
It's that easy!
Voting is open from September 24 at 9:00 a.m. CDT to October 4 at 3:00 p.m. CDT. The winner will be announced October 11.
See the Finalists & Vote
The Opus Foundation is building community for a better tomorrow by supporting projects and programs that make our communities better places to live, work and raise families through grants to nonprofit organizations in the areas of early childhood education, youth development, workforce development, community revitalization and pressing/emerging needs. Read more about the Foundation's work.