Despite the snow, cold temperatures and strong winds, we’ve been very busy in Shakopee, Minn. on the Valley Park Business Center industrial development. Here are some updates on our progress:
- The roof has been installed, and the entire building is enclosed and heated.
- Window installation is about 50% complete.
- Underground plumbing work is complete.
- Slab on grade pours began in late December. The first three of ten pours were complete by early January. We have generators and heaters on the site to keep the ground thawed.
- Overhead door installation began in early January.
- The site paving was completed in late November before the cold weather and snow hit.
- Our ongoing safety inspections have confirmed that we are maintaining a safe site and have had no injuries.