The Opus Foundation® is focused on making the communities in which Opus employees live and work a better place. To advance our mission and deepen our impact, the Foundation awards grants to non-profit organizations delivering programs and services in the following areas:
- Early Childhood Education: to enhance school readiness for pre-school aged children,
- Youth Development: to achieve healthy social and academic development of school-aged youth,
- Workforce Development: to help position and prepare individuals for better futures,
- Community Revitalization: to increase the vitality of struggling neighborhoods or communities and
- Pressing/Emerging Needs: to respond to emergency needs resulting from economically challenging times.
Covering a wide range of needs, the five focus areas allow the Opus Foundation and our employees to build community. The Opus Foundation does not accept unsolicited grant proposals.