Opus Brings Industrial Distribution Centers to Chicago Suburb
Minooka Ridge, a two building distribution center, is located in Minooka, Ill., a southwest suburb of Chicago.
Minooka Ridge I features 861,000 square feet and Minooka Ridge II boasts 965,000 square feet, totaling nearly two million square feet.
Designed and constructed by Opus, both buildings are single-story industrial developments with custom design features.
Key design features of both buildings include:
- exteriors clad in smooth precast insulated concrete with an EPDM single-ply, ballasted membrane roof;
- warehouse space featuring 32-foot clear ceiling heights with ESFR sprinkler systems;
- heating designed with roof-mounted, gas-fired unit heaters;
- interior column and dock bays and
- two tenant entries with parking for 106 cars in Building I and 128 cars in Building II (expandable), including truck docks and drive-in doors.
Building I also offers custom options to suit tenants’ needs, including trailer parking, power and interior lighting. Building II is fully leased to Electrolux Home Products, Inc.