Build Community Where You Live & Work
Community stewardship has been a pillar of our organization from the beginning. At Opus you'll have many opportunities to get involved, including:
- Opus Foundation® Action Teams
- Gerry Rauenhorst Building Community Award
- Opus Volunteer Council
- Founder's Day
- United Way Campaign
Plus, you'll receive two paid days off to volunteer with any organization of your choice!
In addition to the impactful work of the Opus Foundation, we're committed to giving back 10% of our annual pretax earnings to programs that support our communities.
We don't just say we value community stewardship; we show it in our actions and priorities. Our initiatives have earned numerous recognitions confirming the impact of our work, including the following:
- Minnesota Business Magazine Community Impact Awards Best in Class – medium-sized company (2018)
- Minnesota Keystone Honored Company – medium-sized company (2017)
- Greater Twin Cities United Way Best in Show – small company (2017)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City Club Champion award (2016)