Last modified: June 23, 2015
The Opus Group ("Company," "We," "Us," "Our") respects your privacy and We are committed to protecting it through this policy.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.opus-group.com (Our "Website") and Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information We collect through your use of Our Website. It does not apply to information collected by Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Us or any third party, or apply to any information collected by any third party (except as described below), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not seek to collect or wish to collect any personal information from anyone under age 13. If you are under 13, please do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address listed at the end of this Policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from you or about users of Our Website, including the following information.
Information You Provide to Us
The information We collect on or through Our Website may include: information that you provide to us by filling in forms on Our Website, or any records and copies of your correspondence to Us (for example by contacting us at the address listed at the end this Policy). If you contact us by email you will be providing us with your email address, as well as any other information that you include in the email or that is part of the electronic record of such communication. It is your choice to contact us, and by doing so you are consenting to providing Us with the information contained in such communications.
We may also collect information that you provide to Us in association with requests for information that you make to Us through the Website. These may include requests to download information we make available on Our Website, such as white papers. In order to complete such requests you may be asked to provide your name and email address, or other information. We may retain this information, and use it to contact you with other information for example via email. However, you must opt-in to this process whereby you provide us with you consent to such communications.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with Our Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns of usage of Our Website, including: details of your visits to Our Website, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website, information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information We collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but We may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways (such as described in the prior section). It helps us to improve Our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: estimate Our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize Our Website according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; recognize you when you return to Our Website.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Website may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on Our Website. Flash cookies may not be managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies (depending on the browser you use). Information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies is available from Adobe.
- Web Beacons. Pages of Our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). We may also include a web beacon in association with persons that have provided us with name and email addresses through the requests for information described above in this Policy that will allow us to track usage.
We utilize the services of certain third parties that place advertisements about our services on various web pages (including but not limited to Google and Twitter, to be specific). By selecting these advertisements you may be directed to Our Website. These third parties use a process called conversion tracking that allow us to identify if you came to our website in response to a particular advertisement. This information does not personally identify you to Us, but it does involve the use of tracking technology. The use of this technology is not within our control and is subject to the policies and procedures of Our third party partners. Information about these programs, including your rights to opt-out of such processes, can be found by searching for Google or Twitter conversion tracking.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly for information about their services and any opt-out options that they make available.
Disclosure of Your Information
We reserve the right to disclose aggregated information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties We use to support Our business or Our Website.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Us about Our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect Our rights, property, or safety, or that of Our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Do Not Track Signals. Many browsers have the ability to select an option that sends a signal to websites that you visit that you do not want to be tracked. The application of do not track settings are determined by individual tracking technologies, for instance, social networks and Google Analytics. You should review the terms associated with these applications. However, if you voluntarily provide information on our website, a do not track signal does not prevent Us from saving the information provided.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may contact Us at the email address provided below to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause harm of some type.
We have implemented industry standard measures designed to secure any personal information that we might have from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you, and the care you use in disclosing and protecting your information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to Our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We provide you with opportunities to subscribe to email lists. This is purely voluntary on your part and We will only use your registration information to provide you with related information in which you may be interested. We will not give or sell this email list to anyone outside of Opus or our business partners, or as described elsewhere in the policy. If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to the address listed below.
The following are registered trademarks of Opus Heritage, L.L.C.:
- The hexagon logo
- "A Leader in Sustainable Development"
- The green leaf and blue water droplet logo
- "Opus Green"
- "Opus Prize A Humanitarian Award for Faith-Based Entrepreneurship"
- "Building Beyond"
- "The Opus Group"
Some information contained in this Website pertains to projects under development that have not yet been made commercially available. We may make changes, cease development or modify the timetable of these projects, at any time, without prior notice.
In addition, We do not warrant or guarantee the availability for use or the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, and other items contained on this Website, server or any other server. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites that are linked from this site, you do so at your own risk.