We continue to give back to the places we live and work!
Building community is what we do – both through our work developing, designing and constructing places for people to live, work, learn and worship and by how we do it.
Community stewardship has been at the core of our organization from the beginning. We give back to the communities in which we deliver projects and where Team Opus members live. We have a strong, long-standing commitment to lending time and expertise to enhance these communities.
Community stewardship is a true, deeply-held core value for Team Opus and part of our commitment to being a good community partner. All of this is evidenced through a handful of our recent highlights:
- Named 2017 Minnesota Keystone Honored Company
- Won 2018 Minnesota Business Magazine Community Impact Awards Best in Class
- Officially committed to giving back 10%
- St. Louis associates worked with Jackie Joyner-Kersee Foundation to build design-build program
- Girls on the Run – Chicago was the 4th annual Building Community Award winner and associates volunteered at the nonprofit's annual 5k
- Future Builders got underway in Minneapolis and launched in Denver
- Volunteer Time Off benefit for associates rolled out
- Opus Women's Network held multiple clothing drives for and volunteered at Dress for Success Twin Cities
- Associates volunteered 425 hours during Opus Volunteer Council initiatives
Read the Opus Foundation's 2018 Annual Report