We're proud to support future leaders by offering six $2,500 scholarships to college students from specific schools who are studying construction management, construction engineering, real estate, engineering, architecture, interior design, accounting, information technology, human resources, marketing or law.
We're accepting applications for our 2020 scholarship from November 18, 2019 to February 7, 2020. Please see the scholarship application for more details. The winners will be notified by March 27, 2020.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Tyler Murphy, Civil Engineering at Marquette University
- Tess Richard, Architecture & Urban Planning at University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Nicole Martindale, Civil Engineering at Iowa State University
- Lauren Kercheval, Civil Engineering & Structural Engineering at University of Colorado – Boulder
- Dalton Southard, Construction Management at Purdue University
- Benjamin Awana, Construction Management at Purdue University