I am excited to share the news that we have officially opened the doors to The Nic on Fifth. Last week, we welcomed residents to their new homes at the first high-rise, luxury apartment complex in the heart of downtown Minneapolis in nearly three decades.
Others are sharing in our excitement as we continue to see strong interest in the project from the community and potential residents. In fact, the majority of residents moving into the building, which is 40 percent pre-leased, have not seen the building yet and decided to make the move to this luxury apartment development based on renderings and a mock unit in our leasing center.
At 26 stories high the Nic on Fifth, includes 253 units ranging from alcoves to penthouse suites and is located just steps away from the light-rail line and bus routes. This transit-oriented development offers residents the best of the city with convenient access to nearby restaurant options, entertainment venues and skyway access to downtown office and retail spaces.
Residents are enjoying more than 30,000 square feet of high-quality amenity space, including:
- A rooftop deck and terrace featuring an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, bar and kitchen areas, luxury seating and fire pits;
- A club room perfect for entertaining and private parties with comfortable seating, flat-screen televisions and a kitchen area;
- A fully-equipped fitness center with a separate yoga studio;
- An outdoor dog run and pet wash area; and,
- 24-hour concierge service.
We’re thrilled to deliver The Nic on Fifth to downtown Minneapolis and are proud to support the city’s 2025 vision, providing for the current and future needs of this bustling urban center.