Wall to wall, start to finish, the ConAgra Foods Distribution Center in Frankfort, Ind., was an impressive project. Check out these stats or read the project story to learn more.
- At 1.6 million square feet in size the facility would fit more than 27 football fields on the inside.
- 297 acres on the site will give the facility up to one million more square feet to expand.
- The curvature of the earth varies 1.4” from one end of the building to the other.
- Construction lasted just 55 weeks, wrapping up six weeks ahead of schedule.
- 125 dock doors will accommodate a lot of deliveries and distribution at the new facility.
- Roughly one million cubic yards of material was moved during mass earthwork.
- The facility contains 144,000 pallet positions.
- Slab pours accounted for 38,200 cubic yards of concrete, 4,244 concrete truck deliveries and 15,000 man hours.
- Our team members and ConAgra have worked together on projects reaching back nearly 20 years.
Don't miss any news or updates from us. Sign up to receive our weekly summary in your inbox.