Park West Business Center Offers Warehouse Space in Convenient Location
The Opus team designed Park West Business Center to accommodate a variety of office, warehouse and light manufacturing tenants.
Park West Business Center is a 104,000-square-foot, single-story office and warehouse building located conveniently off Hwy 169 and I-694 in Brooklyn Park, Minn., offering tenant and visitor parking. The site is also located on a main Metro Transit bus line and includes a bus stop at one corner of the site.
Key design features include:
- 40-foot by 40-foot bays, a clear height of 24 feet and a 6-inch thick floor slab;
- an exterior with painted precast concrete wall panels with recessed bands above the windows, which consist of black aluminum framing with dark tinted glass;
- multiple building entrances are slightly recessed and have EIFS soffits;
- twelve dock doors, two grade level drive-in doors and
- the ability to accommodate an additional nine future dock doors on the south side of the building.
The natural areas around Park West Business Center are also beautifully landscaped with flower beds, trees, shrubs, mulch, grass, two retention ponds and irrigation.